Here are 19 marketing ideas for small businesses. Which ones will you pick? Clue – see the guide at the bottom. 4 of these marketing ideas are far more important than the other ones…. but which ones?
- Write a blog post
- Write an article
- Write an email to your client database
- If you don’t have a client database, start building one today (use Aweber like I do)
- Call a new prospect
- Call an existing client
- Go to a networking event
- Test a Google Adwords pay per click campaign (as a PPC consultant, I would say this wouldn’t I, but the point is, I was a marketing consultant first. I only became a PPC consultant because I realised what an effective form of marketing it was for my clients.
- Review your title tags and meta tags on your website to make sure they are keyword focused
- Write a direct mail letter to prospects
- Locate a high quality database to find more leads for your service business
- Write an advertisement and place it in a local paper or niche magazine which targets potential clients for your service business
- Make sure every page of your website has over 400 words of content
- Make sure every page of your website ends with a strong call to action (i.e. to make your prospects call you or download some information in exchange for their email address)
- Add an enquiry form to your website (in our testing 60% of people would rather fill in a short enquiry than make the first call)
- Send out a press release
- Create a video about your services or a topical event and link it to your services
- Do your first webinar (love these)
- Do your first teleseminar
- Do something. Do anything. You will only have a service business which is as busy as you want and need it to be if you take consistent marketing action every working day. I recommend 30 minutes spent marketing your service business every day! Before you read emails. Before you start working on client matters.
- Get persistent and get constant if you want your service business to be successful. It is the only way to achieve success. Smart service business owners realise this and start taking action. Are you one of them?
- Work with a really good Small Business Marketing Consultant.
Get Clients & Grow Your Business Fast
If you are a service business owner and you want to attract more clients so that you can grow your business quickly, let me show you precisely how to do this.
My name is Nick Jervis and since 2003 I have been showing the owners of service based businesses how to grow their businesses ‘the easy way’.
What do I I mean by this?
Growing your business the easy way simply involves me showing you how to get clients coming to you, not you having to chase around for your next client.
Click the button below and let me show you precisely how to do this: