Do you want to know the precise things that you need to do to grow your business and then be shown exactly what to do, and for it not to cost the earth or take an eternity?
Are you fed up of being told that the only answer is social media, when for 99% of service business owners, social media is definitely not the answer (there are much easier and far more cost effective options)?
When you know the answer, would you like step by step practical guides showing you exactly what you need to do to attract more clients to your business automatically?
Would you like to grow your client base, grow your profits at the same time as freeing up your time so you are not a slave to your business, but instead your business does just what it was designed to do; give you a nice income whilst allowing you to enjoy your life more?
Would you like to have at your fingertips the expertise of someone who has been marketing service businesses full time since 2003, and manages an annual client spend of over £2,000,000 promoting a variety of service businesses, from recruitment companies to law firms, financial advisers to training companies and coaches to consultants plus everything else in-between?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, The More Clients Academy will help you.
Who is Nick Jervis?
I am Nick Jervis. For 14 years I was a solicitor running the marketing for the law firms that I worked for. Truth be told, I realised that I enjoyed the marketing far more than the providing of the legal services, so in 2003 I left legal practise to launch my marketing consultancy.
You see, when I left in 2003 I thought it would be wrong for me to tell other business owners how to grow their business when I had not yet run one of my own. It felt hypocritical.
Therefore, I purchased a franchise selling promotional merchandise. You know the type, selling umbrellas, pens and anything else printable with the company brand on it.
I started the business territory from scratch, so I had absolutely no client base. I undertook exhibiting, networking and cold calling in a frenzy. I felt strange having gone from being a solicitor one day to making 70 cold calls the next. If I am honest, it was hideous. The cold calling days used to fill me with dread, but I needed to sell, so at the time I was told it was the way to do it. I was reasonable at it. 70 calls produced 10 interested companies which would lead to three meetings and at least one sale. It was predictable, if not soul destroying.
However, I knew that there had to be an easier way and I was determined to find it, just not in the promotional merchandise industry; there was simply not enough profit in it.
After a year I knew that I had enough business wherewithal to launch my consultancy business, so I did.
By this time I had tried and tested every marketing method available and I realised that there were really only two types of marketing:
- The incredibly hard, time consuming, costly and painful type of marketing; or
- The easy, let them come to you when they need you type of marketing.
I much preferred the second one.
I set about growing my consultancy business only by using the second form of marketing.
I passed six figures in year two from a standing start, so it seemed to work pretty well for me. I started applying the same principles to my clients’ businesses too and guess what; they grew incredibly well too.
More importantly, they attracted the right sort of clients who were prepared to pay the right prices (not the tyre kickers).
Maybe I was onto something, I thought?
But if I was, why were so many other people selling that the only way to grow a service business was to master the art of networking and then spend all day every day doing this?
Or that the answer was to immerse yourself in social media, posting every minute of every day until finally one client said they might be vaguely interested in working with you?
Or that you had to buy a huge list of data and then email it relentlessly until it produced some half-interested clients.
Or that it was all about video. You had to do video or you would never have a business. If Gary V said it then it must be true, mustn’t it?
I knew that all of this was complete baloney, yet I watched many fellow business owner friends follow the advice of their latest guru mentor and tell me that I was a fool for not doing it, only to watch the same thing happen time and time again; absolutely nothing! Their businesses didn’t grow.
Throughout this time, I was sticking to the attraction marketing activities that I knew worked very well because they kept on producing clients who not only wanted to work with me, but who were ready to work with me immediately and who were happy with the fees that I quoted. No shopping around whatsoever.
I realised that many of the gurus out there only new one form of marketing and so that was all that they could sell, so sell it hard they did.
Yet for most normal service businesses, these methods are time consuming, financially draining and do not produce any results.
What does produce results, time and time again, is being found by your perfect prospects at the precise moment in time that they are ready to buy your services. When you get this right, clients line up to work with you. You create a steady and consistent flow of new client enquiries.
What is also great about doing marketing this way is that you can automate it as much or as little as you want to. If you like to be hands on, you can run most of it yourself. I don’t encourage that; my preferred method is that you get your marketing up and running but then outsource as much of it as possible so that you can focus on growing your business and enjoying the additional profits and some more time off. All you have to do is to ensure that it is being done correctly and to run your monthly numbers to ensure that your business continues to grow as you want it to.
So, I have another question for you.
Would you like to know what these attraction marketing methods are and how to implement them into your business so that you can finally grow your business to the size that you desire?
This is precisely why I have created The More Clients Academy.
How you will benefit from joining The More Clients Academy:
- Proven, practical marketing steps to take to generate more clients.
- A growing library of resources showing you everything you need to do to grow your business, including
- Using LinkedIn to grow your network and get clients coming to you
- My staff retention bonus system which keeps staff with you for years (those that you want to keep, that is)
- How to steal the march on your competition with Google My Business
- The Website Lead generation System – how to turn your website into a lead generation machine.
- Google Ads – how to use one of the most powerful ‘easy life marketing’ strategies. How to get clients coming to you every month.
- Email marketing the easy way = how to start, grow and generate clients from your email marketing database.
- Blogging – how to come up with a limitless supply of ideas for content for your blog.
- Search Engine Optimisation for real business owners. How to grow your website traffic without spending £1500 a month on Search Engine Marketing.
- Pricing – the easy way to increase your prices, stop charging by the hour or the day and increase the value of your service to your clients.
- Access to questions and answers from other members to ensure that you fully understand what you need to do.
- Private One To One Mentoring: if you choose the Premium Level Membership you will receive private one to one mentoring from me. Ask me questions, request reviews of your marketing tactics, from your Website to Google Ads, and let me ensure you take the fastest action in the right places to get the best results. This price will rise dramatically after the Founder Member launch, so select Premium level membership now and lock in your low founder price for life.
All of this is available inside The More Clients Academy. Simply click the button below to discover more: