If you want more website visitors, more enquiries for your services and more clients using the Easy Life Client Attraction methods that I teach, you need a content marketing specialist.
I have been undertaking content marketing since 1999 and would like to think I now have a relatively good grasp of what the search engines are looking for. One quick clue for you, AI for content writing is not the answer!
What Is Content Marketing?
Whilst many people talk about search engine marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO), I prefer the term content marketing.
Even more importantly, I prefer quality content marketing, which is why, in my opinion, AI does not replace the need for real, human copywriters.
Content marketing to me is:
- Finding what your ideal prospects are typing into Google when researching the services that you offer (keyword research)
- Writing content that answers each of these questions (the content)
- Adding that content to your website
- Optimising it for Google and other search engines so that it knows what the article is all about
- Adding some internal links to other pages and articles on the website to boost their authority
- Monitoring your website visitor numbers every month to ensure that the overall volume consistently nudges upwards from months three to six of starting the content marketing programme.
My Content Marketing Offering
If you ask me to help you with your content marketing, we will agree the topics to be covered, then whether you would like the five article a month, 10 article a month or 15 article a month package, then get cracking.
After that initial discussion, your work is done and myself and my small, yet beautifully formed team, take care of everything else for you.
You will receive a monthly report confirming the articles added and your overall website visitor numbers, and we rinse and repeat.
Some of my clients have been doing content marketing with me for over 15 years.
Why do they keep doing it after all of that time?
Only two reasons:
- Their website visitor numbers keep on rising; and
- The enquiries for their services keep going up.
If you would like to discover more, simply click the button below: