Nick Jervis – SME Marketing Consultant Providing Fast Business Growth Advice For The Owners Of Service Businesses Across The UK
Let me show you how to grow your business the easy way.
Whether you run a consultancy business, financial services business, design business, training business, accountancy business, HR consultancy or any business where you sell your specialist services to your clients, I can help you.
I have been marketing service based businesses first, whilst working inside them since 1991, and then full time since I launched my marketing and business growth consultancy in 2003.
The one common thread for my clients is that they are the owner of a service based business and an expert in their field.
If this is you, I can definitely show you how to grow your business quickly and efficiently, whilst also reminding you to have some fun at the same time.
My clients tell me that they like me because my advice is practicable, actionable and it works as it is based on what I have been doing since I started my own service based business in 2003.
Before we started working with Nick, we had no clear idea of our paid traffic strategy.
We knew there were people looking for what we offer, but we just weren’t getting them landing on our website, and when they did, they weren’t converting in the way we wanted them to.
That’s when we enlisted Nick’s help, and it’s made a profound difference both to the number of leads coming into the business, but the quality too.
He’s helped us bring in several very high-quality leads, which will be worth many hundreds of thousands of pounds, as well as helping our website become better and more conversion-focused too.
I couldn’t recommend Nick more highly – if you’re looking for more leads and more sales, it’s a no-brainer to have a conversation.
Elliott Myatt, PAHS.
Business Growth Marketing Consultancy Services
You want more clients; I want you to set up systems that bring clients to you at the precise moment in time that they are ready to buy your services.
I call this ‘easy life marketing’ and my marketing consultancy clients all grow to love this phrase.
Why do marketing the hard way when if you do certain things well, you will have a steady and consistent stream of new clients asking you to help them.
When you automate these marketing systems, this happens consistently, week after week, month after month, year after year.
My Business Growth Marketing Consultancy Services
When I work with you, I will focus on the following:
- Getting you to master marketing strategies that position you in front of your ideal clients at the precise moment in time that they are ready to buy your services (‘easy life marketing’. I want your life to be easier (and mine which is why I market in this way too). In my experience of marketing service based businesses since 1991, I have found one inalienable truth; “It is so very much easier to sell your services to someone who goes looking for help in the first place.”
- Teaching you how to charge a proper price for your specialist services.
- Shwing you how expand your reach and grow your income – quickly.
- Showing you how to set up systems so that you attract a steady flow of new clients month after month.
I run an HR business dealing with the nasty bits of HR (disciplinaries, grievances, terminations, etc). I have been working with Nick for 12 months now and it has really changed the quality of leads I am getting. My website is now attracting the right type of clients and brings in a lot more quality, and easy to convert, leads. Nick is clear in what the marketing priorities are to get me the results I want. Very easy to work with and cuts to the heart of the matter – no excuses!
Carolyne Wahlen – HR Services Provider
Service business owners – what you will not find on this website.
There are some marketing tactics, which whilst they often lauded as being fantastic, this is usually only by the ‘expert’ selling you their training on how to do this marketing tactic.
I only come at marketing from the point of view of:
Does this marketing tactic bring my ideal clients to me or my consultancy clients at the precise moment in time that they are looking for my services?
If not, it is expensive and ineffective marketing.
Here are some of these ineffective and expensive marketing tactics:
- Facebook marketing. The reason that this is not an ‘easy life marketing’ tactic is that no one heads to facebook looking for your services: they do not have the crucial ‘buyer intent’ when they go there. Instead, they head to facebook to look at squirrel videos or similar. They have absolutely no buyer intent, so they are always hard to convert and usually very price sensitive, because they didn’t head to facebook looking to buy. If you have made facebook marketing provide a return on investment, the good news is that if you now apply ‘easy life marketing’ tactics you are going to fly (and spend a lot less too)!
- Video marketing. Again, usually only sold by people selling ‘how to make great videos to easily sell your services’. Whilst video marketing can work, there are 100 other things you could and should do first before you get to video. If you haven’t yet done these, you are in for a treat.
- Podcasts. I know people who have started podcasts yet do not have in place the basic marketing arteries which can make their business flourish. They just bought a course telling them that they should start a podcast.
You can make your business so very much more successful if you fully embrace ‘easy life marketing’. I would really like to show you how to do this, so I offer you my free guide
To discover all of the ‘easy life marketing’ tactics (and there are only four – four that will dramatically transform your business growth), simply download my Get Clients Fast Book which will show you the best methods of marketing a service based business should undertake.
It also includes some free resources to help you get started with these methods of marketing immediately.
Simply click the button below:
Nick is totally practical and has a laser-like focus on getting his clients more clients of their own. As someone with no marketing experience at all, his user-friendly approach made it so much quicker and easier to get started on getting work than if I had tried to do this on my own. I strongly recommend both the More Clients Academy and also Nick’s book, The Law Firm Growth Formula. I’m not a lawyer, but the ideas apply to virtually any professional business. Well worth your time and money!
Ciaran McGee, Chartered Tax Adviser
My small business marketing consultancy clients.
I have worked with hundreds of different business owners.
The traits that my clients all have in common include:
- They are the business owner (or the key decision maker in a partnership). This part is important to me as my joy from what I do comes from the results I achieve whilst working with my clients. If I am asked to work with a marketing committee I politely decline; life is too short for committees (and they can never agree on a course of action). If you own your business and want to grow quickly, I can show you how to do this then work with you to make it happen with or without your input (using marketing automation and leverage).
- They are keen to grow their business; and
- They would like to have some more fun. Maybe the ‘mojo’ they first had when they started their business has dissipated. I work with my clients to get it back.
Is this you? Can I help you to grow your business?
My marketing consultancy clients have spanned a huge number of service business sectors.
I do not believe there are many types of service businesses that I have not worked with.
After working with Nick on our Google My Business strategy we are now ranking in the “Google 3 pack” and generating leads purely from our ranking!
Nick also carried out a fee review resulting in a fee increase of 40% and no detrimental effect to volume. Double whammy with increased leads and increased income. Well worth taking the time to talk to Nick and definitely worth working with him going forward, it’s a no brainer!