Learn how to generate more clicks and receive more enquiries for your services with the same or even less than you are currently spending on Google Ads.
The “Get More Clients From your Google Ads Spend shows you all of the common mistakes that I see made all of the time with Google Ads whenever I take over a campaign for a client or review one for a business owner.
Google Ads can be an absolute gem when it is put together properly, delivering a steady and consistent flow of new client enquiries for the business owner.
On the flip side, it can be a complete money pit when it is put together badly.
Perhaps not surprisingly, Google does not make it as easy as you might hope or expect, which is precisely why I have put together this Google Ads Guide together for you.
My name is Nick Jervis. Until 2003 I was a solicitor undertaking the marketing for the law firms that I worked for, since then I have been a full time marketing consultant.
As a marketing man, I like my clients to do ‘easy life marketing’, that is marketing that brings clients to them at the precise moment in time that they are ready to engage their services.This is the beauty of Google Ads, in that it does exactly this.
Someone heads to Google, types in your service name along with your location, your Ad pops up, they click on it, like what they see on your website and give you a call. You have a new lead for usually a very reasonable cost.
When you get Google Ads singing, you can have as many clients as you want or need.
Let me show you how to get it singing!
What Is Included In This Guide?
Here is what you will discover:
- How to improve your landing pages to generate more enquiries from your existing Google Ads spend.
- How much you need to spend to pass the Google Ads tipping point which almost always guarantees success.
- How to save money on clicks which will never generate new clients.
- The small changes that can dramatically improve your Click Through Rates.
- How to ensure that your mobile visitors from Google Ads work as hard as possible to generate clients for you.
Simply click the button below to download your Google Ads Guide immediately: