Every single service business should use email marketing if they are serious about growing their business. In this Free Email Marketing Mastery Guide I show you how to do email marketing the easy way, the genuine way (being yourself, not trying to be an email marketing genius) and how to generate sales without selling.
First, let me tell you a little bit about me.
My name is Nick Jervis. For 14 years I was a solicitor, but I soon realised that I enjoyed the marketing side of the business far more than the legal side of it. I decided to set up my own marketing consultancy which I did in 2003. Since that time I have been marketing service based businesses full time. I manage a combined marketing spend in excess of £2 million per annum on behalf of my clients and have tried, tested, failed at and succeeded at most forms of marketing for service based businesses.
Email marketing is definitely one of the most effective methods that exist for service business owners, for these reasons:
- It provides you with many more chances of turning each new enquiry into a new client. Rather than one bite of the cherry you can use email marketing to create dozens or even hundreds of chances of turning each new enquiry into a client.
- It is incredibly easy to set up (in fact, it is even easier if you donwload my guide at the foot of this page as I will give you access to my Quick Start & Marketing Guide).
- It doesn’t take a lot of time each week or month to do once you use my content and subject line ideas in the guide.
- It works.
- It allows you to prove your expertise.
- Once you have done it for any length of time, you become the ONLY service provider in your category that your prospects will turn to when they need your services.
- It removes the ‘price’ argument as an objection – completely!
- When you add to your service range, you can quickly sell the new service using your email list.
- It’s fun.
My Email Marketing Guide
I am not one for regrets generally, but when it comes to email marketing my only regret is that I did not start doing it sooner. It was approximately 12 months into my business before I really started, and then my business took off dramatically.
Let me assure you that if you haven’t yet started your email list, or you have started it but don’t really know what to say, this guide will get you up and running faster than a squirrel running up a tree being chased by a Jack Russell!
It covers all of the following:
- How to set up the software in the most effective way to generate as many sign ups as possible for you (in minutes)
- How to come up with subject titles (including 30 ideas to get you started)
- How to write the content AS YOURSELF the easy way
- How to build relationships with your emails
- How to sell without selling
- How to be the only business that your prospects turn to when they need the services that you provide
Warning: Email marketing can seriously improve the profitability of your business like it did mine.
Click the button below to download it now and get started: