The Most Infuriating Thing In Powerpoint Is Microsoft Splitting Words In Half. In This Video I Show You How To Stop Powerpoint Splitting Words In Half. Easy Peasy.
Or if you prefer step by step visuals:
How To Stop Powerpoint Breaking Words In Half / Splitting Words In Half
- Save your presentation.Close powerpoint.
- Close Powerpoint
- Type into your search bar next to the Microsoft Logo bottom left of your screen “Language Preferences”.
- Click “Add a Language”, select Japanese, save and then close.
- Open your presentation again (don’t worry that it says Close Office, I didn’t and it still worked).
- Select some of the text/copy on your page that is currently splitting in half.
- From the Home Tab, click the icon shown below with the red hand drawn circle around it and select “Line Spacing”.
- Then select Asian Typography and DESELECT “Allow Latin text to wrap in the middle of a word” and voila – you are good to go!
If you like my teaching style, own a business and would like to know how to grow it quickly, simply click the below to download my free guide:
Get Clients Fast. Free Book Shows You How. Click Here:>>
The book is for the owners of all service businesses, including:
Accountants | Architects | Coaches | Consultants | Estate Agents | Financial Advisers | Personal Trainers | Sports Therapists | Tax Advisers | Therapists | Wealth Management Companies