I have another annoying Microsoft fix to check off the ever growing list: How To Turn Off Outlook Closed While You Had Items Open this time.
Every single time you close Outlook with a few read emails open, this box pops up when you turn it back on:
Fear not – here is how to fix the problem, by video or step by step instructions: “How To Turn Off Outlook Closed While You Had Items Open”
Please remember to subscribe on Youtube if you would like more of these time/stress/pain saving tips!
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/c/NickJervis6
Step By Step Guide For How To Turn Off Outlook Closed While You Had Items Open
1. Inside Outlook to view the menu:
2. Next select Options:
3. Choose General From The Left Menu:
4. Scroll Down To Start Up Options:
5. Press The Drop Down Arrow To Bring Up The Menu (currently set to Ask me if I want to..)
6. Change the selected option to “Never reopen previous items”
7. Click OK
8. Finally, Restart Outlook!
Restart outlook and you will now NEVER see that annoying message again!
Bingo, bango, bongo!